To develop relation with existing customer to retain them and get new business. Generate new clients to get business and follow up with them.
- Assess existing customer needs to enhance customer retention and repeat business by regularly consulting client and follow up.
- Identification of new client; engagement and deals closure for new accounts and growth over existing accounts.
- RFI and RFQ generation for functional & integrated services.
- Proposal development, negotiation of contracts, signing agreements, preparing & presentations.
- Making contract development agreements (CDA), master services agreements (MSA), Non-disclosure Agreements With clients & review the same.
- Exploring potential opportunities for Chemistry (medicinal chemistry, custom synthesis, PR&D), Biology (in vitro assays, in vivo models, DMPK, structural biology) in Fee for Service and FTE model.
- Lead generation by interaction with clients, direct e-mailing, and cold calling to develop potential partnering opportunities for CRO (Viz.Medicinal Chemistry, Custom Synthesis, FTE’s) & CRAMS from International and Domestic markets.
- Conduct pre-sales & post sales efforts for global markets.
- Organizing and conducting the audits of Indian and overseas customers for source qualification.
- Maintaining the various databases of studies and other activities with appropriate details.
- Managing the Projects by defining properly planed work timelines for different departments and ensuring the same to be followed as per sponsor’s expectations.
- Implement business expansion strategies through marketing efforts (market research, face-to-face client visits, conferences and partnering meetings).
- Lead Generation and MIS preparation and regular updating it in consultation with scientific team.
- Coordination with internal teams, department heads and sending regular updates to client.
- Cross functional team management.
- Attending customer queries (IP, regulatory, analytical) and reverting back within a committed timeline.
- Active participation in creating marketing tools like brochures, fliers and website. Designed and carried out activities to make visual and audio visual tools for promotions.
- Domestic and International travel if required as per need of business.
|Location||USA – Cambridge Area ( Massachusetts)|
Laxai Life Sciences Pvt Ltd. was established in 2007 with vision to accelerate the discovery chemistry campaign of global pharmaceutical companies by supplying the high quality intended compounds in reduced pricing and timeline. With the vision, a group of highly skilled research scientist have facilitated the birth of LALS. Slowly we forayed into various business models viz., Early Stage Integrated Drug Discovery, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), Intermediates and CRAMS.
- Forecasting, Planning, and Budgeting.
- Strategic sales & marketing campaigns.
- Proposal development and negotiation.
- Key account management.
- High motivation, proactive & flexible.
Professional Qualifications and Experience
MBA International Business from reputed Business School.
- 8-10 Years in CRO/ Pharma Company
- Adequate knowledge of existing domestic and international Pharma / CRO companies.
- Adequate experience in handling existing clients.
- Ability to generate new clients.
- High degree of professional and personal integrity
- Positive attitude : High motivation, proactive & flexible.
- Quick learner.
- Respect for deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work long hours under pressure.
- Team player.